Thursday, April 15, 2010

I'm Back!!!!!

Oh blogging world how I've missed you!!! Actullay, I really haven't missed you as life has been incredibly busy. Trying to be the best wife and mommy I can be takes a lit bit out of a girl!! Anyhow, I am back with a new blog look, here to share my Beautiful Mess with you all. Let me cathch you up with a few pics!!!

So... Cooper turned 2 On January 19th and this was the birthday cake I made. Cute, huh!!! We had a blast at Inflateable Zone Katy jumping and playing around with all of Cooper's buddies and cousins. And he didn't even freak out when we sang happy birthday to him (which had been a regular occurance at other parties)!!!!
















We also endured Cooper's first big boy hair cut. It was pretty uneventful for us. But for the older lady next to him it brought back some serious memories. She was litterally weeping!!! Afterwards she explained to me that seeing Cooper reminded her of when her son got his first haircut...... he's 30 now!!! Wow!!!

And so it begins... the journey of potty training. We have not officially begun the adventure but we are talking about it and he actually has gone pee pee several times. Wow!!! I just said pee pee on a blog... I'm such a mommy!! And I LOVE IT!!!!!






Sewing!! Lots of sewing!!! I started out just to help save some money on birthday and shower gifts but I have really enjoyed it. I get so many of my ideas off of makeitandloveit.blogspot.com It's my fav... lots of tuturioals and tons of ideas!

Here's just another cute picture of my baby boy. He's so in love with Avery (holding his hand in this pic). He prays for her almost every night. Apparently Cooper has several young ladies he adores... Ashlyn, Eden, Avery, Georgia, Gracelee, and Mommy of course!!!!


So, this is what we've been up to.... birthday cakes, hair cuts, pee pee, sewing projects, and love. None of it is perfect but always beautiful. Thank you Jesus. You rock!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment